NJ Electricians Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_E_DInc.

Has anyone taken the NJ exam lately within the last 6 months. I took mine 7-11-06 and was wondering how long it took people to get their results. Im chompin at the bit here and losing sleep over it. Trying to get a handle on if I should purchase my liability insurance etc. Thanks guys and hope to contribute alot here.

mtnelectrical

Well I took it 2 years ago and I received the scores in 3 weeks, so relax buddy, you will get it. In the meantime start working in your business name, advertisment, etc. Wish you the best!

celtic

I would wait....wait to start shelling out any bucks until you have the paper that says you passed....you might (although I hope not) need that money to take a different exam prep course.

Like MTN says, start working on a name, logo, etc..but spend $0 - you'll have plenty of opportunity to blow it all :)

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
celtic said:
I would wait....wait to start shelling out any bucks until you have the paper that says you passed....you might (although I hope not) need that money to take a different exam prep course.

Like MTN says, start working on a name, logo, etc..but spend $0 - you'll have plenty of opportunity to blow it all :)

I agree. Besides things like advertising and insurance require a license number.

celtic

infinity said:
I agree. Besides things like advertising and insurance require a license number.

Just about EVERYTHING associated with being an EC requires a lic. # and/or a FEIN #.

Wait...wait until you are sure... it'll be a tax write-off :D

Status
Not open for further replies.