NM Cable Sizing for Ford F-150 Lightning Charging Station

......and also this from Schneider/Square D (I think it is where the IAEA article was pulled from, looks the same):

Frequently, manufacturers are asked when distribution equipment will be available with terminations that will permit 90 °C conductors at the 90 °C ampacity. This would require not only significant equipment redesign (to handle the additional heat), but also coordination of the downstream equipment where the other end of the conductor terminates. Significant changes in the product testing/listing standards also would have to occur.

Makes me want to check into this. If there is as ive been told then that's a big blunder. I'm sure they're right but I've seen and heard things from incorrect sources. I've seen people make claims about nm connectors before that don't match ul listing.
Maybe its the lugs that throw people off? They see that the lug on the equipment is rated for 90 so they they think they can use it?

letgomywago

Occupation
residential electrician
Maybe its the lugs that throw people off? They see that the lug on the equipment is rated for 90 so they they think they can use it?
The article being from square d although probably being correct makes me nervous as to if anyone asked around other manufacturers though. Square D also says classified breakers are not allowed in their panels even if listed for it. So I'd want whoever takes info for IAEI to make sure with all the other manufacturers.

paullmullen

Occupation
Electrical Engineer
By the way, the guy who posted the video eventually responded to me. He was using a Cable Tray cable for the purpose. It was not SE as we guessed, but it was credibly something other than NM-B.

Thanks all for engaging.