NY Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Energy-Miser

Good Saturday Morning,
Anyone out there from Western NY (Buffalo, Grand Island area)? I am wondering how the electrical contracting market is out there. Also, in general, is there any movement toward energy efficiency, renewables etc. at the state level? Thanks in advance for your input. E/M.

Energy-Miser

BigDon said:
NY State Energy Research and Development Authority:

http://www.nyserda.org/programs/Default.asp
Thanks, I have seen that link some time ago, and will check it out again to see what's new. However, would like to hear from people on the ground with experience in the market. As you know, states do pass laws and make pronouncements, but it usually is the average consumer's response that matters most to a business's success/failure. E/M.

Energy-Miser

cadpoint said:
Again, www.pilotonline.com ran another article about a large potential installing of wind mills.
You've got plenty of fresh salty breezes there in Maryland, you?ll miss it, JMO ... :cool:
I take it your are just kidding, because MD is pretty poor for wind. There are some small areas in the appalachian and some on the outerbanks. But were we are (near baltimore, annapolis, DC), not much. E/M.

Status
Not open for further replies.