NYSEG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock86

Occupation
Electrical Engineer / Electrician
Any NYers on here have a contact with NYSEG? I'm trying to do design work for a new Fire Pump system, but getting in touch with them is not easy. PM me if you think you have someone who may be able to help. I'll explain more details if you want to know prior to passing out information.

Fred B

Occupation
Electrician
NYSEG is notoriously difficult to contact. Contractors wait in same calling line as general public. National Grid provides a contractor line that most time I can speak to a person in just a couple of minutes. NYSEG wait times I've had some as much as 1.5 -2 hours on hold. Usually need this process before your can get to the engineers, they need a service request number to respond. These guys are zone specific so what zone you looking for?

Rock86

Occupation
Electrical Engineer / Electrician
NYSEG is notoriously difficult to contact. Contractors wait in same calling line as general public. National Grid provides a contractor line that most time I can speak to a person in just a couple of minutes. NYSEG wait times I've had some as much as 1.5 -2 hours on hold. Usually need this process before your can get to the engineers, they need a service request number to respond. These guys are zone specific so what zone you looking for?
Yeah, There should be contractor / engineer contact numbers available some how so we don't have to jump through the hoops of explaining our issues with the customer service rep.

I got a few contacts. I was looking for Somers NY area. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.