Obsolete Lighting Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
Does anyone know if Lutron or any other mfg makes dimmer modules and or control boards that will fit in an old discontinued lighting panel?

At least from what I can gather the panel is not made anymore. If the modules can be repaired, that would be fine too. I just wouldn't want to try and fit all the conduit back in a new cabinet.

Here's a picture of the nameplate and a portion of the cabinet. It's all I have now but I could get more pics if needed.

cainisunabel

Curt has your answer, give Lutron a call. You will need the panel and module information though. Their customer service/help "hotline" is awesome.

Sent from my N861 using Tapatalk

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
Have you called Lutron?

Curt has your answer, give Lutron a call. You will need the panel and module information though. Their customer service/help "hotline" is awesome.

I sent the facilities manager a link to a PDF from Luton and he said he wanted to call them.

I just thought some of you might know of another brand that might fit this panel in case Lutron doesn't support this anymore.

cainisunabel

I've run into a couple of items that were out of production. In one case they had the exact product in stock and in others they had new products that worked as direct replacements. I've never heard of a situation where Lutron says you are SOL. They will find a way to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.