Old GE Service Panel

Will Wire

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I recently got a call about an old GE Service Panel on a house built in 1959. The dead front has four separate 2-Pole breaker knockouts. Two of the 2-Pole breaker spots are on the top and labeled #1 and #2, The other two 2-Pole breaker spots are below and labeled 3,4,5,6 and 7,8,9,10, presumably for 2-Pole, Single Pole, or Twin breakers. There is not a main breaker.

Is anyone familiar with this old GE Service panel, and knows what it's amp rating is?

Thanks

Will Wire

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
It is a Service Distribution panel with meter. I realized it had the wrong breakers in it. It also has no main breaker. Which was standard with the old 60 amp service panels. Was it common in the old days to have MLOs for larger panels. I was wondering if it is a 60 or 100 amp panel. I will get a picture of the insides when I'm there.

Will Wire

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
No photos of the cover removed. I will get one.

In the new panels that I have worked with recently, some manufactures are requiring brand specific breakers. While others are requiring type-specific, with various brands listed. I think it's because they own multiple brands.