One Panel - Many Concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smart $

Esteemed Member
The panel maybe but my anti-virus software says your photo bucket pictures have a virus.
Bob,

according to mine it isn't his picture, but another on the same site...

Threat Report
Total threats found: 1

Viruses (what's this?)
Threats found: 1
Here is a complete list:

Threat Name: Bloodhound.Exploit.281
Location: xxxx://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/monkeyfairy24/Icons/cried.gif

norcal

Quote:
The only breakers that should be in that panel is Siemens or Siemens/ITE, no Murray, Bryant/Westinghouse/Cutler-Hammer,GE or anyone else.

The current design Siemens QP & Murray MP breakers are based on a Gould/ITE design of the late 1970's, but no one has ever shown that Siemens & Siemens/Murray are listed or classified as interchangeable w/ each other.

Split Bolt

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!:) I need to look into this Murray vs. Siemens thing. As I understood it, the ONLY difference is the sticker they put on it. Here in Northern Virginia, I can get only Siemens, but if I go 35 miles South to Fredericksburg, I'll only be able to get Murray. I always thought it was a regional thing where they assign territories to their companies. They look, smell, taste, feel and sound identical to me!:D

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!:)
Absolutely!

uncle-sam-lady-liberty.jpg

"Happy Birthday, Uncle Sam!"

I need to look into this Murray vs. Siemens thing. As I understood it, the ONLY difference is the sticker they put on it. They look, smell, taste, feel and sound identical to me!:D
They obviously share the same case molds, and possibly the same guts, but they do not share type designation, and are not automatically interchangeable even if they're made by the same parent company.

Status
Not open for further replies.