physics 1 & 2
etc
these are required before any BS level EE courses can be taken
and calc 3, diff equations, linear algebra beyond that
sometimes probability/statistics

it will not be inexpensive from any abet accredited program

gar

160704-0909 EDT

At the University of Michigan website I found the following information: Enter http://ro.umich.edu/tuition/tuition-fees.php , then scroll down to Engineering. It appears that distance learning (on line) is only available at the graduate level. I did not look at what classes were available. But it is much better to be in a real classroom environment.

At Michigan the ratio of non-resident to resident credit hour cost for distance learning is less than for on campus classes.

For low level courses consider attending a good local junior college. As Ingenieur stated make sure credits are transferable.

When I went to school ballpark cost was about $1800 per year for tuition, books, supplies, and room and board. That is probably equivalent to about 36,000 to 54,000 per year now.

gar

160704-1445 EDT

I went searching and it appears that tuition is somewhat over $1000 per credit hour.

By comparision I found in my 1950 University of Colarado Bulletin for the Engineering School a statement of Tuition and Fees. In this table I found non-resident tuition and fees for one quarter for any credit load were $116. This correlates with a undefined receipt for $106 June 1950. I don't know why the $10 difference.

For some course, not identified on the receipt, in the late 1950s at the University of Michigan, I found a receipt for $50 for a 3 hour course. The U of M is a semester type system.

That $116 in 1950 is adjusted to$1,146 today. My bill without books is $5,800 for 13 credits in junior year engineering at the Universty of Missouri St. Louis. My prerequisite courses were taken at St. Louis community college for 100 dolars a credit hour. Which is comparable to your education costs.
My advice is don't do engineering online. The labs and peerwork are as valuable as the information.