Online equipment training?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used online courses for aerial work platform, scissor lift, fall protection, or forklift training? If so, which one and how was it? I may need to get a few experienced people properly certified for a combination of those, and for multiple reasons it'll be much easier for everyone to do it online.

cadpoint

OSHA has it's own on line courses(in seek mode on Google-I don't know anything about),

I received an OSHA 10 from USF.edu I believe my employer paid for me to take a lot of classes
The sudo complete list is here USF-Safety.

Most Equipment rental places will offer - free training on their equipment, no charge.

Occupation
worker
Has anyone used online courses for aerial work platform, scissor lift, fall protection, or forklift training? If so, which one and how was it? I may need to get a few experienced people properly certified for a combination of those, and for multiple reasons it'll be much easier for everyone to do it online.
The TESDA Heavy Equipment Operation Course is designed to equip individuals with the basic, common, and core competencies in the construction sector, particularly in heavy equipment operation. A course of basic training will typically last between 3 and 5 days, dependent on factors such as equipment type, experience level and delegate numbers.

Best Online Forklift Certification Programs of 2022
  • Best Overall: Forklift Academy.
  • Best for Beginners: National Forklift Foundation.
  • Best Value: US Forklift Operator Certification.
  • Best Self-Paced Option: ForkliftTraining.com.
  • Best Spanish Language Program: Liftoff Certifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.