Oops

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbalsam1

The feelings and thoughts this guy parachuting must be experiencing at the moment are probably strangely equal to the apprehension one experiences when posting on the Mike Holt site. :grin: :grin:

There, now there's an electrically-related "topic" to this picture.;)

frizbeedog

wbalsam1 said:
The feelings and thoughts this guy parachuting must be experiencing at the moment are probably strangely equal to the apprehension one experiences when posting on the Mike Holt site. :grin: :grin:

Those scary looking dudes sunning themselves on the bank are just the moderators.

Nothing to worry about. :roll:

Karl H

I sometimes feel I should be wearing Arc Flash gear when reading some topics,ie. smoke detectors on dedicated ckts or not.. :D

Last edited:

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
benaround said:
Kind of reminds me of the GC's waiting for the low bid to fly in.

now that's funny!

anyone ever drive around the launch site at cape canaveral? There is a road going between two holding ponds that they draw water out of during the launch and there are aligators at the water's edge spaced about just like that photo. Its the highest concentration of aligators I have ever personally seen. I think steve irwin did a show on it one time.

mdshunk

That image is from Worth1000, which is a site for PhotoShopped pictures. They have some really excellent stuff.

166066fkMJ_w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.