out of state work

Not open for further replies.

norman 73

New member
New Jersey
Electrical contractor and started working for a company that does hotel work.Recently they started doing out of state work.The scope of elect work is as follows 1outlet 1recess&switch and rewire a vanity light.(150 units per hotel)I realize my license is only good in my state.My question is their anyway I can get a temporary license or something

luke warmwater

Senior Member
Re: out of state work

What state? Your NJ license should be good in Philly. Most of PA doesn't require a license (Philly,Pittsburg, a few others do). Delaware has no reciprocity with NJ and neither does Maryland. No temporary license either, you have to take the test. Delaware has 4 test dates per year. Marlyland Statewide has weekly, but you also need county licenses.
Not open for further replies.