Parapet walls expansion couplings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAP

We are runnin some emt on a mall roof going from switch gear to solar sub panel, my question is do I need expansion couplings when I go up and over the parapet wall, The parapet Wall is the 4 foot wall around the flat roof and also the 4 foot wall separating store to store, all on the same foundation thanks

We are runnin some emt on a mall roof going from switch gear to solar sub panel, my question is do I need expansion couplings when I go up and over the parapet wall, The parapet Wall is the 4 foot wall around the flat roof and also the 4 foot wall separating store to store, all on the same foundation thanks

My vote would be none needed.

ggunn

PE (Electrical), NABCEP certified
Occupation
Consulting Electrical Engineer - Photovoltaic Systems

I would think not with the perimeter parapet, but the interior wall may be a building expansion structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.