Passed NJ Exam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I would like to thank everyone here for all of your direct and indirect help. This forum is very useful. Just received my letter from Prometrics today,Business & Law 80% NEC 86% Alarm 84%. Thank you Mike Holt!

I have to say I didnt study until one month before, I was unsure if my application was approved. I took Alan Chechs prep class and sat in the libray every day, the slow economy allowed for this, I really thank Mike for this site for alot has been learned on how to reach my goal as of yesterday. Once again thank you all!!

RonPecinaJr

Hey Dirt, if you got yours I should be getting mine either today or Monday. I would stay and chat with you but I'm going to hunt down my mailman, see if he's in the neighborhood. :)

RonPecinaJr

you did well, but the letter is important!!

Well, the letter did not come in the mail today, but I just couldn't take it anymore. So today I called Prometric to ask if I could get a pass or fail result. The woman told me no, then asked for SS#. She told me the letter has been sent. So then I asked her again if she could give a pass or fail and she said I won't be needing to take the exam again. :)

giorgio_g

Well, the letter did not come in the mail today, but I just couldn't take it anymore. So today I called Prometric to ask if I could get a pass or fail result. The woman told me no, then asked for SS#. She told me the letter has been sent. So then I asked her again if she could give a pass or fail and she said I won't be needing to take the exam again. :)

Congrats Ron if you passed! i am happy for you hopefully i will be next on the van wagon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.