passed thanks to mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
:DYesterday I got my results for my NJ electrical contractors exam, Which i passed with excellent scores. I would like to thank Mike Holt enterprises, and those of you on these forums for providing excellent assistance in preparing for the exams, (in NJ 3 seperate exams needed for contractor licensce).previously not having any formal apprenticeship training a few yrs ago i purchased the entire master program. I started with the basic theory dvd's and worked all the way through the understanding NEC's and individual calculation dvd's and it changed the way i worked and the oppurtunities i have been afforded. I have worked for a small co for the last seven yrs and recently my employer,(who is very knowledgeable about code), complimented me i my knowledge and understanding of NEC. I never asked many questions on the forums but i read and followed losts of posts and have used the discussions as a study aid, so once again thank you all for sharing your knowledge, and thanks to mike holt ent. for producing an excellent product.
To those of you preparing for your own exams i would like to share some tips....#1 you must study 1-2 hours a night in the month or 2 preceding your exam. #2 practice tests!!!!!answer hundreds or thousands of questions out of mikes books, you will learn your way around the code book quickly. plus you will touch on all aspects of NEC not just the items you work on alot.#3 when taking the test do not get hung up on a question you dont know/can't find.

nakulak

I agree. Mike's cd course is great. I bought it a couple years ago and it really helped me too. Well worth the money

Lady Engineer

:DYesterday I got my results for my NJ electrical contractors exam, Which i passed with excellent scores. I would like to thank Mike Holt enterprises, and those of you on these forums for providing excellent assistance in preparing for the exams, (in NJ 3 seperate exams needed for contractor licensce).previously not having any formal apprenticeship training a few yrs ago i purchased the entire master program. I started with the basic theory dvd's and worked all the way through the understanding NEC's and individual calculation dvd's and it changed the way i worked and the oppurtunities i have been afforded. I have worked for a small co for the last seven yrs and recently my employer,(who is very knowledgeable about code), complimented me i my knowledge and understanding of NEC. I never asked many questions on the forums but i read and followed losts of posts and have used the discussions as a study aid, so once again thank you all for sharing your knowledge, and thanks to mike holt ent. for producing an excellent product.
To those of you preparing for your own exams i would like to share some tips....#1 you must study 1-2 hours a night in the month or 2 preceding your exam. #2 practice tests!!!!!answer hundreds or thousands of questions out of mikes books, you will learn your way around the code book quickly. plus you will touch on all aspects of NEC not just the items you work on alot.#3 when taking the test do not get hung up on a question you dont know/can't find.

Congratulations....I live in NJ. Maybe we can work together one day! Design build, hint, nudge, hint, hint...LOL

No really, that's a great accomplishment, congrats!

Patty

Status
Not open for further replies.