Passed WA Administrator! and a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
The test providing companies are experts in many ways.
If a jurisdiction providing the opportunity for testing decides they want to have a 30% passing average, the Providers push a button on their computers and 'wala'! It will be amazingly close to 30%.

There will be times it may be higher or lower, that depends on the group taking the test and how well they were prepared.
But in general, the providers are very accurate.

I prepare individuals that are taking random tests. I have learned a way to do this and still have a high success rate. My guys have the highest success rate, and have had so for quite a few years now. :cool:

ericsherman37

I have heard that the Oregon Supervisors exam pass rate is even worse.

I don't know the exact pass rate numbers, but every Oregon Supervisor that I know said it was absolutely brutal. The good thing is that you are provided with a sheet of paper where you can contest ambiguous questions. If you fail by 1 or 2 questions you can appeal it and talk to a human being in the state Electrical Codes division and try to explain your reasoning. I know one dude that missed 1 question too many a year or three ago and got his license anyway by doing this.

bullheimer

you lost me on that one.

but... i got offered a dollar an hour raise for getting my journeyman's card ten years ago. and another dollar an hour if i got my CDL hahahaha! whatta dope!

if i were you i would wait to jack them up for more cabbage. i would wait until your company were up to your ass in alligators and then at your next raise opportunity, hit them up for DOUBLE your pay/ however, things are slow but the more of a bad position you put them in, ie the more irreplaceable you are, the more money you can make exponentially.

Finite10

Grats!

Grats!

I just passed my WA Masters Exam last week. I've been told OR is easier, but haven't sat for it. Good work passing that, I know it was a bear. Why didn't you take the Master's where you can work with the tools on your own gig?

The WAC rules state that you can be referred to the County Prosecutor for CRIMINAL charges (not only civil charges) just for falsifying a statement of hours, for example.

You may want to charge a LOT more as there is serious liability in case of fire, electrocution, or arc flash. Contract law is our friend now, and our bacon-saver.

RCW 9a.72.020 -030 -040
+ many other civil violations in addition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.