,PDF Reader Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strathead

Occupation
Electrician/Estimator/Project Manager/Superintendent
Well after 2 weeks of using PDF Exchange Editor by tracker software, I am very satisfied. I'm using the free edition and it is allowing me all of the Mark-up tools I'll ever need, including Clouds and Remarks with-in the cloud. I've read all your comments and PDF Exchange Editor by tracker software wins. Not only is it free, but it converts TXT and DOCX documents into PDF. I have also tweaked the search engine to got to the exact article / word I ask for.

Thanx for all your Help :thumbsup:

For convenience, the paid version is well worth it. Rearranging pages, signing documents, deleting and combining PDF's are all very easy with the paid version. And it isn't very expensive. Blue Beam is definitely the best, but the price is just too prohibitive for me. If I didn't have an electronic estimating take off program, however, I wouldn't hesitate to buy Blue Beam.

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
Guy is up around Atlanta. Told my customer they just like doing things the old fashioned way .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He must work very small projects. Twenty or thirty sheets and 15 sets, that would still be a ton of paper and ink, and cost (in my area) several hundred dollars for E-size prints, more if in color even done at Kinkos.

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
,PDF Reader Software

He must work very small projects. Twenty or thirty sheets and 15 sets, that would still be a ton of paper and ink, and cost (in my area) several hundred dollars for E-size prints, more if in color even done at Kinkos.

Custom homes ... this project was 15 pages of A-sheets. The GC (who is also the homeowner) scanned them into a PDF for me and I added 7 pages of E-sheets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crispysonofa

Occupation
Electrical and Security Contractor
Libre office is by far the cheapest (free) and one of the more powerful options for PDF editors. Try it out, it even allows you to fill in PDF documents and print them out, for those of us with a doctors handwriting it's a godsend.

Status
Not open for further replies.