Phone isn't ringing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris1971

I pay my phone bill on time. I checked for a dial tone. I have that. The ringer isn't on silent. Can anyone help me with this issue? No ringing = no business coming in.

satcom

I pay my phone bill on time. I checked for a dial tone. I have that. The ringer isn't on silent. Can anyone help me with this issue? No ringing = no business coming in.

The phone is not what you need to check, how is your yellow page ad, and is your truck ad a professional job, just those 2 items will usually have your phone pretty busy, even in slow times.

Cavie

Park your truck somplace visible when your not using it. Someplace where it looks like you are working or having lunch. Not in a shopping center parking lot parking lot out by the road. I was once told "I see your trucks all over town". I never owned more that one at a time.

drbond24

I have two votes:

1. Al is most likely correct if he is experiencing it too. Call the phone company and tell them about your problem and see if it is actually their problem.

2. Your phone is broken. Try plugging in a differnet phone at work or take your work phone home and see if it works there.

qcroanoke

Sometimes I don't know if I'm the boxer or the bag
Occupation
Sorta retired........
No thanks, that causes uncontrolled spawning. "while you're at it, I was thinking we could..."

Oh yeah, My wife wonders why I dislike doing anything for her Mom and that is the very reason!
While I've got you here can you...............

mivey

Oh yeah, My wife wonders why I dislike doing anything for her Mom and that is the very reason!
While I've got you here can you...............
"Can you look at something? It shouldn't take but a minute." = No fishing for you!

jaylectricity

Occupation
licensed journeyman electrician
I have two votes:

1. Al is most likely correct if he is experiencing it too. Call the phone company and tell them about your problem and see if it is actually their problem.

2. Your phone is broken. Try plugging in a differnet phone at work or take your work phone home and see if it works there.

Either you missed the subtle joke of the thread, or I missed your joke.

Len

phone ringing

phone ringing

I agree. phone hardley rings. Business is very bad unless you are working for a loss.
As for yellow page adds. Do not waste money or time. If you track your calls, the ones where you are making money are NOT from there.

bradleyelectric

I agree. phone hardley rings. Business is very bad unless you are working for a loss.
As for yellow page adds. Do not waste money or time. If you track your calls, the ones where you are making money are NOT from there.

How did you develope your add layout? How did you test it? How many have you tested?

laketime

In my area the yellow pages has paid off very well. Have ads in two different books and both ads have paid for themselves several times over.

Status
Not open for further replies.