Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

resistance

Do you have a comment or an anecdote to go along with the photo?

Why, we can't post pictures anymore? Not a smart remark, but an actual question.

I have no idea what happen, I was driving and seen it, so I stopped and took a picture. Looks like a piece of service equipment exploded.

Jim W in Tampa

I'm having a really good day. Best I've had in three months!! I was just driving down the road, and seen the big black spot from a block away---stopped and took a pic.. I decided to share it.
The calls where the fire truck is still there are even better, i been on a few of them. Love a good fire job.

jim dungar

Staff member
Occupation
PE (Retired) - Power Systems
Why, we can't post pictures anymore? Not a smart remark, but an actual question.
We discourage photos only. We ask for some type of story or reason behind them.

Asking general questions like "comments please" or "what do you think" are not encouraged. We end up with some pretty heated discussions over nothing but total guessing. In this case I might guess that someone was working on something 'live' which will generate a whole bunch of comments about PPE, when in reality it could have been a device that got hit by a truck.

480sparky

.........PS: You no my situation:roll:

I do?
HoltBlueDot.jpg

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician

I have no idea what happen, I was driving and seen it, so I stopped and took a picture. Looks like a piece of service equipment exploded.

Jim answered your question. Here's some more info in case you missed the sticky at the top of the NEC forum page:

http://forums.mikeholt.com/showthread.php?t=121729

Status
Not open for further replies.