Price per Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC\DC

Occupation
EC
Hello, I currently use McCormick estimating software, works good on new and remodel jobs, lately been getting calls to change or add small devices.
In this post https://forums.mikeholt.com/threads...te-pricing-need-help-getting-started.2561029/ I mentioned a book to carry around for flat rate pricing.
I like the iPad way that Brantmcga mentioned. Do any of you that use Flat rate pricing have a Simple and easy software that you use. I know I can make my own but it have funner things to do considering I can just buy it already done.
Something reasonably priced also that can link to my Platt account to keep up to date on pricing.
Thank you in advanced.

James L

Occupation
Electrician
I use Invoice2go on Android, and it's available on iPhone I think.

You pick a simple template and start entering flat rate items with your first invoice or estimate, and it creates a menu. Every time you type a new line item, it drops down your menu of matching words so you can find previously stored items.

I've been using it since 2014 and I have seen no reason to change. It works for me. Very simple

AC\DC

Occupation
EC
That looks like a easier to use version of excel, I would like something with all labor rates applied to items, something maybe were I can just put in my hourly rate and it auto gens how much I should charge for a Ceiling fan, with options for profit and difficulty.

Thanks for the idea though

James L

Occupation
Electrician
That looks like a easier to use version of excel, I would like something with all labor rates applied to items, something maybe were I can just put in my hourly rate and it auto gens how much I should charge for a Ceiling fan, with options for profit and difficulty.

Thanks for the idea though
Yeah, it is strictly per opening as pre-figured by you.

It doesn't generate an opening price based on hourly + materials + markup

Status
Not open for further replies.