Product knowledge

Murphy79

Hey guys I'm working on a commercial project installing solar. Does anyone know where I can find Polaris Taps rated for a thousand volts, ideally I would like the four multi-tap. I can't find them anywhere. I need them because I have PV circuitry that has 2K volt conductors and I need to make spices because the arrays are on two different buildings. If anyone knows where I can find them please direct me in the location. I tried Gordon Electric but can't find anywhere else. I need 12 of them. In case I don't get a chance to check the form again please email me at keith@lifetimesolar.com... thank you and appreciate it.!

coop3339

Check out GEL TAP SPLICE - 1000V (GTAP) There is not a lot available. Your other option is to use something like an H crimp and insulate it properly for the voltage.

solarken

NABCEP PVIP
Occupation
Solar Design and Installation Professional
Hey guys I'm working on a commercial project installing solar. Does anyone know where I can find Polaris Taps rated for a thousand volts, ideally I would like the four multi-tap. I can't find them anywhere. I need them because I have PV circuitry that has 2K volt conductors and I need to make spices because the arrays are on two different buildings. If anyone knows where I can find them please direct me in the location. I tried Gordon Electric but can't find anywhere else. I need 12 of them. In case I don't get a chance to check the form again please email me at keith@lifetimesolar.com... thank you and appreciate it.!
Not sure what you mean by "PV circuitry that has 2K volt conductors". What is the max string voltage in the array? 1000V? 1500V?