Qaulity at its Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
Brady Electric said:
In all seriousness it bugs me that for the price we have to pay for rooms that motels are a dirty as they are.
I've even seen around here sinks that had radiator hose connecting to the drain pipe
Semper Fi Buddy

i've stayed at many of the disney DVC resorts, and they've all been very nice. i remember staying at the dolphin when I was a kid, which used to be one of their premier resorts, and it wasn't as nice and clean as the DVC places are. i think my favorite so far is the old key west grand villa suites.

brian john

In all seriousness it bugs me that for the price we have to pay for rooms that motels are a dirty as they are.
I've even seen around here sinks that had radiator hose connecting to the drain pipe
Semper Fi Buddy

Stay out of the boiler rooms and electric rooms, almost scary in the older places. And by older I mean 5 years or more.

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
brian john said:
Stay out of the boiler rooms and electric rooms, almost scary in the older places. And by older I mean 5 years or more.

we were at disney again just a few months ago; i got curious and took the cover off the panel in our bathroom closet. looked like they did nice work. everything was clean and neat. i normally wouldn't bother with it, but i think it was raining that day and i was bored.

ItsHot

plumbers?

plumbers?

brantmacga said:
we were at disney again just a few months ago; i got curious and took the cover off the panel in our bathroom closet. looked like they did nice work. everything was clean and neat. i normally wouldn't bother with it, but i think it was raining that day and i was bored.
This makes me wonder...do you think that the vactioning plumbers pull the toilets while they are down there?:grin:

jnsane84

Thanks for the congrats and best wishes guys. I finally found the right one after 2 former failed attempts. This better be the charm cuz otherwise its a strike out and I'll remain a bachelor but I'm not even giving that side of it any thought......she's amazing. As far as diggin deeper, I wonder if the brick masons that go there on vacation have any emergency mortar repair kits in there trunk? Walk in and he theres a guy regrouting his bathroom....thatd be hilarious.

G0049

My Grandfather was a plumber and steam fitter. I remember being in the hospital as a kid when he came to visit me. When I complained that I was too hot, he took an old Boy Scout knive out of his pocket and took the thermostat apart to recalibrate the steam heat. I'm quite sure that, if he were still alive, he'd be carrying a Leatherman tool and still be taking things apart.

Great plumbers and great electricians, are tinkerers by nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.