Quickbooks desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

JES2727

I've been using QB Desktop Contractors Edition 2012 but it won't run on the new computer. Trying to avoid the subscription trap of Quickbooks Online I've found some 3rd party vendors that still offer desktop versions from previous years. But.... or there's no 'Contractors Edition' anymore. I'm worried that the regular QB 'Pro' might not do what I need it to. Does anyone on here use, or can recommend, a recent desktop version that can generate estimates & POs, track inventory, etc?

MTW

A different way around the problem is to clone your old system and install the cloned copy on your new computer.

I don’t know what system you had or what system you bought, but Acronis is the cloning tool that I have used for years to move complete systems from one machine to another. Talk to whoever does your computer repairs. But your old system needs to be operational to make the cloned image. It will keep all of the software registered and operational. Very handy for making copies of your entire drive, when a failure occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.