Red Tag on Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyjwc

Staff member
Cali has always been in the good ol USA BUT the people who live there are from outer space or the nut house! Ok maybe not all of them but most for sure.:D

We are not!:roll: But from here on in it shall be refered to by it's proper name, "The Kingdom of California." The Gipper is dead, long live the terminator!:cool:

e57

Cali has always been in the good ol USA
California is an area of conquest that was made a state by war treaty with Mexico. (Ceded by Mexico by the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo) Roughly in the latter 3rd of US history. 1848, and not a state until 1850 - no doubt hurried by a gold rush.

Anyway - back on topic - I see a mast going up - with nothing to support it.... Besides it may also be in a portion of wall that is also not properly supported - I cant see too many reason why it shouldn't have a red tag...

Karl H

You do have a clearance issue with the bush. But, I would suspect it is the support of the riser. IMO, the riser is very questionable.

BTW I'm from Texas and live in California. Yes, California isn't for those with
a weak sense of "Some people are just weird,move on" personality.:)

Karl H

I'm thinking 230.28 is the violation (2008 NEC) the inspector may quote.
But, then again Im a Houston Texan living among those crazy Californians.:grin:

Jim W in Tampa

California is an area of conquest that was made a state by war treaty with Mexico. (Ceded by Mexico by the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo) Roughly in the latter 3rd of US history. 1848, and not a state until 1850 - no doubt hurried by a gold rush.

Anyway - back on topic - I see a mast going up - with nothing to support it.... Besides it may also be in a portion of wall that is also not properly supported - I cant see too many reason why it shouldn't have a red tag...

RED looks bad with the BLUE TARP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.