Occupation
Retired Electrician
Re: Revisiting kitchen receptacle requirements

Hey Guys, I couldn't help myself.
devil-smiley-024.gif

Roger

LawnGuyLandSparky

I would just like to comment that whoever chose the robin's egg blue should be shot.

And where did they get those drawer pulls, and those awful appliances, and that flooring, it's just disgusting!

stephen_stucker.gif

iwire

Staff member

stephen_stucker.gif

Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with a red stripes, curtains at the windows, wheels, and it just looks like a big Tylenol.

[ September 09, 2005, 05:54 AM: Message edited by: iwire ]

volt102

I too disagree with someone, however, I agree that a fence is needed. Of all the fences out there, why sit on a picket fence?

Jim

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer

What does it say of those of us who can look at that person's photo, and know exactly who he is, what movie the shot is from, and the circumstances taking place in the movie at the point in time in which that shot was taken? What does it say to those members who do not know that photo (i.e., what will they think of those of us who do)? :eek: :eek:

LawnGuyLandSparky

If I'm not mistaken, that photo is a screenshot taken immediately after he pulled the plug for the runway lights out of the command console convenience receptacle.

For the sake of staying on topic, I believe that was a brown spec grade receptacle, and I clearly remember it was mounted upside down, with the grounding slot in the upper position.

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager

Charlie, it's only one of the cornerstones of our culture! I'd say every red-blooded patriot should know that face! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.