SC Trades exams Thomson Prometric

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyoligist2

A little advice, some folks that I have been talking to, that have been taking the SC Trades exams from Thomson Prometric (formally experior) There is no need to pay the extra $25 for the expidited score by Tuesday, they have been getting the results by the Friday after the test! Unless you can't wait 3 days!

S_E_DInc.

That blows I am in NJ and took Thompson Prometric's test but expidted was not availble in this state :mad:. That was about 8 days ago and still no results oh well more waiting for me.

k5brad

I guess Alaska made it stress free for me, finished the test a 1:00, called to see about my results at 4:00, had a license in had at 4:30. The fact that Labor & Industries makes and proctors their own exam must quicken the grading process.

bphgravity

That would be great! ICC has computer based testing through Promissor that gives you your results immediately after the exam. That is great except it is not an "official certificate" and not accepted to be submitted with license application.

On the form you get following the exam, it states the official certificate will be mailed within 4-6 weeks. I took an exam on the 3rd of June and expected the certificate by this week or last. (I need it for the license application deadline) So I call ICC and they stated the certificate is mailed 4-6 weeks from the day they receive the results from Promissor. So I asked when do/did they receive the results from Promissor, and they stated it was at the end of the month all exams were taken.

So this means they actually won't get the certificate to me for as long as 10 weeks depending on when you are scheduled to take the exam. It's a bit frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.