Shout out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

olly

Occupation
Master Electrician
I want to throw a shout out right now to everyone who responds, the moderators for always responding when no one else does and for Mike Holt for founding this forum. It sure has helped me a lot. Tapping into such a wealth of knowledge is far beyond the reach of googling something. Technology and AI will never be able to beat what is able to be found here, at least not for 50 years.

Thanks y'all!

Jpflex

Electrician big leagues
Occupation
Electrician commercial and residential
I want to throw a shout out right now to everyone who responds, the moderators for always responding when no one else does and for Mike Holt for founding this forum. It sure has helped me a lot. Tapping into such a wealth of knowledge is far beyond the reach of googling something. Technology and AI will never be able to beat what is able to be found here, at least not for 50 years.

Thanks y'all!
Google is not always right and I’m fact has a political bias. It is designed by man and has even falsely labeled opposing points (With evidence) as conspiracy without having to prove it’s allegations

garbo

Best forum by far. Believe that I read that it's the most used electrical site in the world.

retirede

Google is not always right and I’m fact has a political bias. It is designed by man and has even falsely labeled opposing points (With evidence) as conspiracy without having to prove it’s allegations

Do you realize you’ve just made an allegation of Google being incorrect without having to prove it?

Jpflex

Electrician big leagues
Occupation
Electrician commercial and residential
Do you realize you’ve just made an allegation of Google being incorrect without having to prove it?
Are you then saying google is absolute infallible truth? It can only be one or the other. I see people get into a dispute then consult google and the one who gets an answer gives a smirk not considering the former

retirede

Are you then saying google is absolute infallible truth? It can only be one or the other. I see people get into a dispute then consult google and the one who gets an answer gives a smirk not considering the former

No, I’m not saying anything about Google.

I’m saying that you just did the exact thing you accuse Google of doing.

Besoeker3

Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
Great information and great moderation !
Thank you from the grumpy old Scotsman !

Bill_F

Occupation
Former Eng Student, and also electician helper
Ahhhaa... and yes, again, ole' bill says thank u very, very much! I also read here daily, and have learned so much.
More importantly, I see so many talented electricians who are SO willing to help and try to resolve some difficilt issue posted by others.
The most genuine, caring assistance group in the entire world!
Bill

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
I have to say, I'm just amazed by the accumulation of knowledge on this site. This forum right here is bulletproof evidence of the truism, "The room is smarter than anyone in the room."

ggunn

PE (Electrical), NABCEP certified
Occupation
Electrical Engineer - Photovoltaic Systems
I have to say, I'm just amazed by the accumulation of knowledge on this site. This forum right here is bulletproof evidence of the truism, "The room is smarter than anyone in the room."
Also dumber. :D

ggunn

PE (Electrical), NABCEP certified
Occupation
Electrical Engineer - Photovoltaic Systems
Naahh, it works like Best Ball Golf. The lowest ball (best answer) for each hole (question) is the winner. The "team" does better than any one golfer (forum member).
As long as it isn't lowest common denominator. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.