sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

nunu161

Does anyone else feel sick to their stomach thinking of their jman/masters exam weeks before or just me? lol

Karl H

Oh yes, I was very sick with nervousness the first time.
I remember thinking, "What if they ask me a question I didn't memorize?"
"What if I wake up real dumb tommorrow and forget everything I've studied?"
Yep I was a wreak too! The second one I was telling myself,
"It's 9 chapters,9 e..a...s...y chapters,how do I start my truck,
9 e...a..s..y chapters,what does a red light mean, 9 e..a..s..y
chapters, OMG I don't have two number two pencils,9 e...a..s..y chapters...
get the idea?:D

rcarroll

Never sick. A bit nervous. I always figured I'd either pass or fail, but, the test wouldn't kill me.:smile: I didn't even crack the book the night before my masters test. If I wasn't ready by then, I was in trouble.

MarkyMarkNC

I don't remember being sick to my stomach beforehand, but I sure do remember my brains feeling like scrambled eggs right after I was done with the test!

iaov

I was sick to my stomach on the way home because the test was much harder than I anticipated and I thought I might have failed!!

daleuger

Speaking of failing....does anybody else notice that every time somebody does take it and fail they swear up and down they were 2 points from passing?

RonPecinaJr

Am I nervous about taking the licensing exam? No, not really. That's because I'm hitting the books hard and coupling that with the past 4 years of really familiarizing myself with the NEC and participating on forums like this one. Books, books, and more books.

Status
Not open for further replies.