Siemens online study site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finite10

SIEMENS
This is a free online study site from Siemens.
I think it's excellent and just thought I'd pass it on.

Study basic electricity, PLC's, breakers, power monitoring, etc.

cadpoint

I wore out my Mike Holt practice questions and my Craftsmen DVD too. Wish I knew about that site before I took the test.

Well that is suggestive and provocative in the same statement, don't you think?

Did you miss something from one that was presented clearier from the other?

I don't think that a test is a measure of a man; being it either that it's a learned or trained or even a learned response unstudied to understand what one missed or doesn't understand?

A format of a presentation in whatever form should be a gained understanding as presented hopefully as one persues what needs to be understood, and it's just that! JMHO

One has to understand the values of a presentation, one should be objective yes and hopefully understand as to the desire to learn from the presented information to gain from. Some level of informative education value will hopefully be within a presentation!

One should understand what is to be knowingly be gained from the values as presented! One signs up for a class or a lecture, well your going there!

I'm not try'n to be a MH fan, I just think your remark is frankly quite Rogue in nature!

Finite10

Well that is suggestive and provocative in the same statement, don't you think?

Did you miss something from one that was presented clearier from the other?

I don't think that a test is a measure of a man; being it either that it's a learned or trained or even a learned response unstudied to understand what one missed or doesn't understand?

A format of a presentation in whatever form should be a gained understanding as presented hopefully as one persues what needs to be understood, and it's just that! JMHO

One has to understand the values of a presentation, one should be objective yes and hopefully understand as to the desire to learn from the presented information to gain from. Some level of informative education value will hopefully be within a presentation!

One should understand what is to be knowingly be gained from the values as presented! One signs up for a class or a lecture, well your going there!

I'm not try'n to be a MH fan, I just think your remark is frankly quite Rogue in nature!

You think too much, relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.