Sol-Ark Grid connection options

solarken

NABCEP PVIP
Occupation
Solar Design and Installation Professional
I could use some feedback on three options I put together for a Sol-Ark system design. 2023 NEC applies here. Attached is simple 1-line of each. I don't think option A is feasible because our utilities generally require an external accessible and lockable PV System disconnect. It is not clear to me that Option A does not meet NEC 690.13 requirement for PV System disconnecting means, as this option does provide a means to disconnect the PV system by turning off the Service breaker and moving the Bypass switch to the bottom position, albeit that also cuts power to the home as well.
Option C provide the most extensive capabilities and avoids a supply side connection, but it requires two breaker enclosures and the bypass switch, so a lot of wall space outside the house and extra expense.
Option B seems to meet requirements to me with only one breaker enclosure, but is a supply side connection
The other detail I need to work out is where to run a neutral with the L1 and L2 between all this equipment. It seems I will need to leave a neutral out of one run in the triangle formed by the Inverter having connections to the breaker enclosure and the bypass switch, or there will be a loop in neutral path.
Any thoughts or suggestions are welcomed :)

Attachments

• Sol-Ark Interconnect options.pdf
    41.3 KB · Views: 7