Sometimes it pays to be curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mivey

Maybe he pushed it because he was concerned for his safety and the safety of his family. I would draw the line at testing the breakers on the x-ray machine...unless I had just finished testing the NO2 machine.

mivey

Pierre C Belarge said:
You guys should start watching some really lousy TV, then you will have a little something to complain about....
When I went to the dentist, it was Rachel Ray and Paula Dean. Those gals can cook!

Oakey

With what DR's charge for stuff congrats on the free eye exam! I repaired my dentists cable line while I was waiting for him one day and he gave me a discount.... Good guy he is.

blue spark

ike5547 said:
Not so fast: he may have also ripped one of those tags off of a matress.

Alright! That's where I draw the line!!!
To the OP, you done good.
To the rest, I don't think the world would be a better place if we all just waited for the PROPER authorites to arrive. "Gee, I'd pull that guy out of his burning car but I better not. I'm not a rescue worker.".

crossman

But the real question is:

If you were in a dentist's office and saw someone without a contractor's license pushing the test button, would you report him to the AHJ?

Think carefully on your response, I mean, the guy may actually have kids at home he's having to feed.

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.