Spot the Violation: A video quiz....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxslick

Your right, I am sure everything there looks fine (to you).:roll:

He can't speak for himself?

Don't just redress them.

No, let's look for a code to get out of work.

Just do it, who cares if there is a code. You lazy?

I'm sure he could, but I was asking a question.

What's with the attitude??

What's wrong with you?

Kids, knock it off or I'm pulling over.

Guys, I'm serious now: One more outbreak of attitude or smart-butt ism on this thread and I will ask the mods to lock and delete it!!

I posted this video link and started this discussion to point out the violations I noticed in this install..not to have a bunch of kids fighting in the sandbox. :mad:

I have been dealing with enough issues with my health and don't need to see this junk happening.

K8MHZ

Michigan. It's a beautiful peninsula, I've looked
Occupation
Electrician
Guys, I'm serious now: One more outbreak of attitude or smart-butt ism on this thread and I will ask the mods to lock and delete it!!

I posted this video link and started this discussion to point out the violations I noticed in this install..not to have a bunch of kids fighting in the sandbox. :mad:

I have been dealing with enough issues with my health and don't need to see this junk happening.

It's all the sugar in the left over Halloween candy.

VoltageHz

Honestly, all kidding aside, if you have health problems and some online fooling around is making it worse, I think it's in your best interest to leave the computer off and see your doctor.

I hope you get well soon.

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
I didn't say anything about a southern accent.

K8MHZ cleared it up in post #14 pretty well.

my apologies; i assumed too much.

Power Tech said:
Your right, I am sure everything there looks fine (to you).

This is a "spot the violation thread", the purpose of which is to cite articles of the violations you see. opinions are not code.

Status
Not open for further replies.