Spot the Violations, Part "I forgot what number we're on!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

grich

Occupation
Broadcast Engineer
Was going to say at least the panel was secured in place.....But I can't see a single mounting screw. How's that "thing" fastened?

Wait...look at the close-up...there's one roofing nail, sunk in not very deeply, helping the brick hold the panel up!

...crud...Pierre's sharp eyes and fast typing beat me!

RUWired

lets start with 300.3A and B, 300.4G,300.5D2,300.10,300.16,312.5, 408.41,408.40,240.4. Explanation upon requests.

Rick

480sparky

Wait...look at the close-up...there's one roofing nail, sunk in not very deeply, helping the brick hold the panel up!

...crud...Pierre's sharp eyes and fast typing beat me!

Actually, there's a plywood backer that's nailed to a floor joist. If you look at the first photo, you'll see a 12-2 NM run on the bottom of the joist. The wood you see at the top of the pix is the floor for the main level.

The brick at the bottom helps support the panel.

hillbilly

I've been working behind that guy (or one just like him) for the past month.

I'll have to snap some pics.

steve

steve66

Occupation
Engineer
I don't think that panel has enough ventilation: They missed a few knockouts on the back and one on the top.

foqnc

Would y'all believe that even with the bottom 2-pole breaker off, everything in the house still works?
QUOTE]

Changed this as I didn't see "bottom breaker"

Isn't the top breaker the Main disconnect, if so then I would assume the bottom breaker feeds a dead ended/hidden circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.