406.12 Tamper-Resistant Receptacles. All 15- and 20-ampere, 125- and 250-volt nonlocking-type receptacles in the areas specified in 406.12(1) through (7) shall be listed tamper resistant receptacles.
(1) Dwelling units in all areas specified in 210.52 and 550.13
(2) Guest rooms and guest suites of hotels and motels
(3) Child care facilities
(4) Preschools and elementary education facilities
(5) Business offices, corridors, waiting rooms and the like in clinics, medical and dental offices and outpatient facilities
(6) Subset of assembly occupancies described in 518.2 to include places of waiting transportation, gymnasiums, skating rinks, and auditoriums