Thanks George

Status
Not open for further replies.

raider1

Staff member
I would like to take a moment to Thank George Stolz for the fantastic job that he has done this past year as Chief Moderator.

I just hope that I will be able to do as good a job as he and the other Moderators that have sereved as Chief have done.

Thanks again George.

Chris

Last edited:

Karl H

I second this, George did a great job! Granted, I have no Idea what he did.
Cause, the forum members never see the posts that are removed by the MODS. :grin::grin::grin:

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
Yes, Thank You George for a fabulous job this year. On the surface the forum seems to run almost flawlessly, that's something that takes quite a bit of work behind the scenes by the chief moderator, et al. :cool:

George
You and I may have had a couple of run-ins, but we both have gotten past them and now can enjoy the results of your good work. Thanks for the year of hard work.;)

And...
To the moderators here who are underpaid and work diligently to keep this site what it is, Thanks to You all as well. :cool:

electricmanscott

Yeah thanks George. I don't know where we'd be without you but I'd probably have to learn to like tea and talk like a goober.

ap97.341.jpg

iwire

Staff member
My extreme gratitude to George for all his work behind the scenes, and trust me there are things he was taking care of.

My condolences to Chris for being both a Raiders fan and the tough decisions he will have to make in the year to come. I have no doubt that Chris will be fair to all and do his best to maintain the great forum we have enjoy.:)

Riograndeelectric

George thanks for all the hard work and for helping all of us.

to Chris congratulations and hope that 2010 will bring you much success as chief Moderator. you have a difficult task and wish you th best of luck in your new role as chief moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.