Tiny voltage on power off at the pole--Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericsarratt

Occupation
Utility Contractor, HVAC Service Tech, Septic Installer & Subsurface Operator, Plumber
If you got a heat gun just bend a little offset. It'll make your life way easier and save you the pain of squeezing the SEU into that little t body
I have a heat gun and strongly considered doing that. I was afraid the PVC would crimp/fold because it is large, two inch plastic. I also considered filling the PVC with sand before heating and bending.

letgomywago

Occupation
residential electrician
I have a heat gun and strongly considered doing that. I was afraid the PVC would crimp/fold because it is large, two inch plastic. I also considered filling the PVC with sand before heating and bending.
2 inch I've done no problem just make sure you heat a large enough area at a time and turn it. If you have a temperature selection on it set it for 600° and that's what seams to be the sweet spot for me. Keep a dry rag with you and leather gloves on and smooth out the bend as you go instead of trying to make a wet noodle out of it because that's when it'll kink up at that size with such a small uneven heat source.

kwired

Electron manager
If you happen to have one of these
1692039970139.png

They work great for 1.25 to 2.5 inch. Typical heat guns aren't really as practical as they are for under 1.25 inch.

Status
Not open for further replies.