TL&P

Alwayslearningelec

Occupation
Estimator
Just curious. If you had office space that was 60'x40' that had existing lighting and power circuits and the space was being demolished.
If you had to run some temp light stringers and a few drops in this space( normal neigh ceilings) how long about would this take you? You'd obviously use an existing circuit in the space for the this. I know it's hard to exactly quantify as there are factors/variables your not aware of.

rc/retired

Occupation
Master Electrician/Inspector retired
Just curious. If you had office space that was 60'x40' that had existing lighting and power circuits and the space was being demolished.
If you had to run some temp light stringers and a few drops in this space( normal neigh ceilings) how long about would this take you? You'd obviously use an existing circuit in the space for the this. I know it's hard to exactly quantify as there are factors/variables your not aware of.
2 hours

ActionDave

Chief Moderator
Staff member
Durango, CO, 10 h 20 min from the winged horses.
Occupation
Licensed Electrician
Could take me all day, maybe even a day and half. Is this a stand alone task or will I be on site doing other work, where is your material stocked, how difficult is the access, what kind of temp lights, what else is going on at the job, how often is someone going to call me asking if I'm done yet?