Tommy C's Test Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyC

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

I say once again, this time with feelin' "that was easy:)

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Hey we already moved the thread once--- maybe this can be the anything goes thread...... Seriously, I like the idea of a practice thread.

TommyC

ruining my thread!!!

ruining my thread!!!

What do you mean what size are bathroom tile? This is an electrical forum. I hate it when people mess up my thread with off topic nonsense:mad: :grin: :grin: :grin:

brian john

one of my printer, scanner fax machines was launched out my back door onto the driveway. It was very satisfying to watch it turn into plastic rubble.

Bob: A little off topic, but last year my 2 year old dryer went on the fritz, so I did a little troubling shooting figured out the issue and ordered the part few days no dryer, finally fixed, few days later dryer went on the fritz again seperate issue, trouble shoot and repaired few more days with no dryer. Week later dryer on the fritz again, same thing trouble shoot order part, but this time I got the wrong part.

OPEN DOOR THROW DRYER INTO GARAGE, trip to Best Buy. Week later that 2 year old dryer is in the recycle pile at the landfill, never to worry me again.

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
It's almost a sport around here to drive into the prairie and toss old appliances onto the side of the road. :mad:

My wife and I were thinking of buying some signs that said something along the lines of "Recycle Center - 20 miles east on Hwy 14" but haven't gotten around to it. I think nobody realizes that the steel recycling place will take them for free. :roll:

brian john

George;

There is a spot west of where I live, over looking the Shenandoah River, were supposedly John Denver got the inspiration to right his song West Virginia, a beautiful spot. The West VA DOT had to close the over look as the cliff below the spot was trashed with beer cans, refrigerators, dryers ECT....A shame, I use to take all our visitors to this spot then off to Harpers Ferry two of my favorite places.

I have recycled prior to recycling being the law, and not just because I lost my second house to the county for a landfill.

Status
Not open for further replies.