TR receptacle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also saw a P&S TR receptacle.

When observing the device, a thought came to my mind.
Once the device is installed and the wall plate is installed, how does one test the device from hot to ground?
Remember that both the hot and neutral prongs have to be pressed together to be able to make contact with the swipes.

480sparky

Pierre C Belarge said:

Once the device is installed and the wall plate is installed, how does one test the device from hot to ground?
Remember that both the hot and neutral prongs have to be pressed together to be able to make contact with the swipes.

Now's your chance to invent another tool for everyone to buy.....:grin:

dbuckley

It means you have to stick a plug into it, not just two meter probes.

So, you'll end up with what ECs in many other countries have - a normal plug to a pair of 4mm shrouded plugs to go into the fluke :)

480sparky said:
Now's your chance to invent another tool for everyone to buy.....:grin:

I like 480's idea...maybe I will get rich quick.:grin:

This goes hand in hand with what I tell my students. "With change, the door to opportunity is opened, opportunity is not going to come in, you have to go out and meet it."

electricalperson

got it all figured out

got it all figured out

heres a new fancy way to test TR receptacles...be prepared to be amazed!

41ZXMH73W7L.jpg

NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
Pierre C Belarge said:

Remember all those little grey three wire cheaters, I have some for sell. $25 each. $35 if you need an instruction sheet, English only.:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.