Transformer Readings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris3585

For what it's worth, and you may already realize, it appears your transformer secondary is not protected at 125%, therefore, the 80 amp breaker on the primary is a violation. (70 amp max), also, if the transformer ever sees full load, that plus your heater will go beyond
the 80 amp breaker

That is only one of the code violations of this existing installation. This building is kind of a mess. It is a multi-tenant building that has many, many tenants come and go. I fix the existing code violations as we renovate the spaces, but the adding of the water heater is a "quick fix" to satisfy the health department. I finally opted to stay away from the existing panels in this space.

kwired

Electron manager
That is only one of the code violations of this existing installation. This building is kind of a mess. It is a multi-tenant building that has many, many tenants come and go. I fix the existing code violations as we renovate the spaces, but the adding of the water heater is a "quick fix" to satisfy the health department. I finally opted to stay away from the existing panels in this space.

Now you need a "quick fix" to satisfy the electrical department:D

Status
Not open for further replies.