Status
Not open for further replies.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
"wrong" pasahhhh ! perhaps misunderstood :D
Gus, they are not in your league, they are wrong. :D

I heard that we had (maybe still have) a state engineer that considered outside aluminum bleachers flammable and wanted sprinkler protection for them. :jawdrop:

Roger

iwire

Staff member
I heard that we had (maybe still have) a state engineer that considered outside aluminum bleachers flammable and wanted sprinkler protection for them.

Can't be to careful.:lol:

But I suggest a sprinkler system for the sprinkler system in case the black iron catches on fire.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I don't know if Ron will say that but, Ron will reply with an answer which is more than other state level inspectors and engineers will do if they are wrong, they just ignore you and hope it goes away. ;)

Roger

I like Ron and I agree he will respond promptly most of the time. Don (the OP) said he was going to call him. I sent him an email as I am curious what happened. BTW, Don would be a great asset to the forum. I hope he visits regularly.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Can't be to careful.:lol:

But I suggest a sprinkler system for the sprinkler system in case the black iron catches on fire.
I hope he/she doesn't read your post, it will give him/her ideas.;)

Roger

acrwc10

Master Code Professional
Occupation
Building inspector
an interesting side note to this may be, Look at how the POCO's load their transformers. I live in what is concidered by the POCO to be a "coastly zone" and generally cooler, as such some of their tranformers get loaded to 150%, most of them are now brown or black but anything to save a buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.