Amen, Charlie. Thank you for that.charlie tuna said:any body ever heard of a data logger??? it will take all the guess work out of the problem without damaging other equipment or possibly killing someone???
Crikey!SKOEHLER said:All The Trip Settings Are At Max?
1. YESbrian john said:1. Is this 480/277?
2. Is there GFP?
3. Is the GFP in the CB or separate?
4. Has the GFP been tested?
5. Has the CB been tested?
6. What are the ranges and setting on the Main CB?
7. Has anyone measured for grounds current at the main neutral bond connection?
8. You reset a 1200 AMP CB without knowing why it tripped BIG NO NO.
GFP=Ground Fault Protection
1ST PRIORITY IS TO MAKE $ FOR MY COMPANY.