Ul924 for 347v switching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
im looking for a product that will accomplish UL924 switching with 347v power. i.e. will turn on emerg ltg (or drive to full brightness) in the event of normal power failure. We have been told onsite to use LVS-EPC-1-D or ELCU-200 products, but these are not rated at 347 volt (max out at 277v)... It looks like they don't manufacture such a thing, but maybe someone has come across something I haven't yet - or found a viable solution in the field. Any help is appreciated :)

Thanks Ron,
after digging a bit deeper into the product data, it looks like this MAY only tackle 120/277, despite what the initial product description says (but since when are manufacturers catalogue sheets accurate - right?). I've emailed them to find out, and hopefully won't be waiting until the end of time... Hopefully you tracked down just what we need !! Thanks :)

The manufacturer confirmed it was good for 347 .. I sent back an 'are you sure? Beyond a shadow of a doubt certain?' style email and turns out they weren't so sure... The product is NOT compatible with 347v (despite the fact that the product Spec sheet says it is...). The more product catalogue sheets I look at, the more inaccuracies and discrepancies I find. Just goes to show you can never be too careful - and you should NEVER trust the catalogue or spec sheets on products. Unfortunately, it seems that the only way to be sure about a component or a product is to take it out of the box and make the determination for yourself :happysad:

Status
Not open for further replies.