Ultrasonic welding machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhi

I m an Engineer
Occupation
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
I m new to ultrasonic welding machine and i want to know basics, working mechanism, principle and alignment required for its proper functioning.

GeorgeB

ElectroHydraulics engineer (retired)
Occupation
Retired
I m new to ultrasonic welding machine and i want to know basics, working mechanism, principle and alignment required for its proper functioning.
[SARCASM]You use sound to move the materials around, they rub against each other and get hot, then you squeeze them together.[/SARCASM]

Seriously, the manufacturer (or at least A manufacturer) will cover the details beyond my way overly simplistic description.

Abhi

I m an Engineer
Occupation
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Ultrasonic welding machine is used in N95 mask and surgical mask manufacturing. I am actually working with it, and i want to know how to troubleshoot problems regarding it. I m employed in this industry. I don't know how to repair it if it gets damage and how to tune it. This is what i want to know. Thats it.

retirede

Ultrasonic welding machine is used in N95 mask and surgical mask manufacturing. I am actually working with it, and i want to know how to troubleshoot problems regarding it. I m employed in this industry. I don't know how to repair it if it gets damage and how to tune it. This is what i want to know. Thats it.

Way back when I was a plant engineer in a huge manufacturing facility, whenever we got in a new machine tool or other technology that was new-to-us, we would religiously send one of us plus a union guy to a manufacture’s training class whenever that was available.

I’d suggest you start by checking what the manufacturer has available. These days, there’s likely online resources.

Good luck!

Occupation
professional welder
there is not much we can help here. may be you can contact me personally so i can give you a complete overview about ultrasonic welding machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.