Very odd Square d circuit breaker that appears to be attached to filler plate.

Not open for further replies.


New User
Pasco co, fl
Very odd Square d circuit breaker that appears to be attached to a filler plate. It is installed all the way across the panel but seems to only need one side. Do you think I can get a separate breaker and filler plate or do I need to find this monstrosity somewhere.
I thought I would be able to upload a couple photos but I can't seem to find how. A number on the side says c25d53
I am a homeowner and I am sorry if I do not belong here.
Last edited:

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Chapel Hill, NC
Retired Electrical Contractor
This site is designed for:
  • Contractors
  • Electricians
  • Engineers
  • Inspectors
  • Instructors
  • Other electrically related individuals
This NEC® Forum is for those in the electrical and related industries. Questions of a "How-To" nature by persons not involved in the electrical industry will be removed without notice.

Knowledge and the practical application of the National Electrical Code is an essential part of all electrical installations. If it's important for you to understand the National Electrical Code, then look no further.

To better help us serve you, please be sure to update your account details with your occupation field and location if you have not done so already. You can access your account details by clicking on your account name at the top right of the page when on the forums.
Not open for further replies.