We Have $$$$! Suggestions Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strahan

Found out today my company has money in the current budget to send guys for training/continuing education courses. They are being very nice about letting us pick what we want. Can anyone please recommend any upcoming seminars or courses on the NEC? At this time that is my interest. I would highly prefer any courses that Mike would be teaching. I continue to get training and updates on my job responsibilities as far as PLC and controls, now I would like to expand and receive more expertise dealing with the code that may lead to something better. Thanks guys for any suggestions:grin:

ceb58

Found out today my company has money in the current budget to send guys for training/continuing education courses. They are being very nice about letting us pick what we want. Can anyone please recommend any upcoming seminars or courses on the NEC? At this time that is my interest. I would highly prefer any courses that Mike would be teaching. I continue to get training and updates on my job responsibilities as far as PLC and controls, now I would like to expand and receive more expertise dealing with the code that may lead to something better. Thanks guys for any suggestions:grin:

One thing to consider is arc flash training along with LOTO if your company doesn't already do it. Good training for you. Coverage for the company in the eyes of OSHA.

Strahan

One thing to consider is arc flash training along with LOTO if your company doesn't already do it. Good training for you. Coverage for the company in the eyes of OSHA.

Yea I agree, but we already do that every year. This is additional money for additional training. The company requires us to attend training on arc flash and LOTO atleast once a year. This money is extra and our manager is allowing us to spend it on any training that we want. Of course as long as it pertains!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.