Welcome New Moderators 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
I would like to welcome Derek {Jumper}, Steve {steve66}, and John {cowboyjwc} as the newest Moderators of the Mike Holt code forum (their moderator profiles will be up shortly).

Congratulations Derek, Steve and John! :)

Last edited:

iwire

Staff member
:happyno:
I think I will leave that one for the experienced mods.

Oh no, you guys are like the unknown Enterprise crew members who show up just in time to be sacrificed for the greater good. :p

Kidding for sure, we are very glad to have you join us. :)

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
Oh no, you guys are like the unknown Enterprise crew members who show up just in time to be sacrificed for the greater good. :p

:lol:

"Captain! We're surrounded by enemy ships, our engines are dead, our weapons are gone, and we're being boarded!"
"Yeoman Smith! You have the conn!"

mivey

Hey captain, over here! Aaaargh!

Thanks to the new bloods for volunteering!

K8MHZ

Michigan. It's a beautiful peninsula, I've looked
Occupation
Electrician
:happyno:
I think I will leave that one for the experienced mods.

I have no real problem with the campfire chat, but I will be honest-I do not have a lot of faith that it will survive.

I kind of look at it like a real campfire with say, an old electrician, a young apprentice, an EC, an EE, and an inspector all sitting around it drinking beer and telling stories.

What could possibly go wrong?

augie47

Staff member
Occupation
State Electrical Inspector (Retired)
I kind of look at it like a real campfire with say, an old electrician, a young apprentice, an EC, an EE, and an inspector all sitting around it drinking beer and telling stories.

What could possibly go wrong?

:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.