We're Open for Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggunn

PE (Electrical), NABCEP certified
Occupation
Consulting Electrical Engineer - Photovoltaic Systems
The word "this" is a link. Hard on the color blind folks. :)
Or if in your browser the blue is so dark that it takes close scrutiny to see that it is not black. Whatever happened to the practice of underlining links?

Smart $

Esteemed Member
Or if in your browser the blue is so dark that it takes close scrutiny to see that it is not black. Whatever happened to the practice of underlining links?
It's still the same on the browser end... but the forums' programming overrides it (until you hover your cursor on the link).

don_resqcapt19

Staff member
Occupation
retired electrician
The last couple of editions of the forum software do not make it easy to see that a word or group of words is a link. I will edit the post to make it clear. I will do what I normally do when I post a link...that is use the text tools to make the word bold type and underline it.

jwelectric

The last couple of editions of the forum software do not make it easy to see that a word or group of words is a link. I will edit the post to make it clear. I will do what I normally do when I post a link...that is use the text tools to make the word bold type and underline it.
Thank you Don as I didn't know that was a link even after reading the replies, :ashamed1:

rbalex

Staff member
Occupation
Professional Electrical Engineer
Thanks Don, I'll keep that in mind in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.