WHAT GOOD IS THIS FORUM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cselectric

Re: WHAT GOOD IS THIS FORUM?

Originally posted by sceepe:
GG, you bucking to be a moderator? :D

Personally, I am waiting on Mike Holt to put out some of the other books he has been working on:

"Women, Lighting, and other truely random events."

I'm hoping that was a typo. If not, and lighting truly is a random event in your world, we need to talk. :D :D

sceepe

I'm hoping that was a typo. If not, and lighting truly is a random event in your world, we need to talk.
Perhaps I should have said unpredictable in lieu of random. In any event the analogy holds.

lutron

This forum is the best. Got into a heated argument with a guy who said anti-shorts must be used on MC,afterall there stapled to the roll. Made $100.00 bet, went to forum history, search,printed results,spent the $100.00 bucks.

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer

Originally posted by cselectric:I'm hoping that was a typo. If not, and lighting truly is a random event in your world, we need to talk.
LightNing is certainly not a random event. It will hit the clock tower at 10:04 on Saturday night! :D :D

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager

Originally posted by paul32:
Originally posted by georgestolz:
Originally posted by iblittljn:
I just joined yesterday to solicit information about using conduit. I got flamed, roasted and harassed. A bad showing for the first day.
And I missed it? :D

George, you posted in that thread. You posted but didn't read it? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.