where and how do i submit a code proposal change for 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterTheNEC

CEO and President of Electrical Code Academy, Inc.
Occupation
CEO
Just as additional information - Yes, the paper versions are still being accepted but the cut off time for their submittal is different than the electronic cut off time.

The great thing about the new online electronic format is that you can write a proposal, save it...think about it, and come back later and edit it and then submit it. I have (17) submitted so far using that process and all have now been submitted. It's just that easy !

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I agree the online setup is easy. I did have a little issue at first but once I got the feel for it it was simple

Did I just agree with you-- oh no....:p

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Just as additional information - Yes, the paper versions are still being accepted but the cut off time for their submittal is different than the electronic cut off time.

The deadline for paper version is October 3, 2014. The deadline for the online version is Nov. 7, 2014. This is for the 2017 NEC

Last edited:

kathi

New User
So, by your proposal, I could replace the old panelboard with a gutter, and run ANY distance I want, and then end with a one inch long nipple of sufficient cross section (the raceway) and then be able to invoke the exception to 210.12(B)?​

Status
Not open for further replies.