where in the nec 2008 states that 3 phase branch circuits sharing same neutral have t

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwired

Electron manager
im seeing whats up here now the 2005 nec 210.4b has wording of same yoke or device of multiwire branch circuits being tie barred together which is electrical 101 but 2008 nec has left out same yoke,device or equiptment and thus being interpeted as all multi wire branch circuits sharing same neutral to be tie barred together

Now you are getting it. The reason for the change is it was intended that all MWBC's in any location have handle ties or common trip.

If you have a pc go to start-all programs-accessories-system tools-character map. From there it will show the keystroke for all the characters on the bottom right.
Hold down the alt key and press the given numbers- square root is alt+251. Use the number pad as it doesn't work with the numbers on top

√4 = 2

You can copy and paste the characters from character map. I copied some of my most frequently used ones to a text document that I just open and copy from. That way I don't have to search as long through character map to find what I am looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.